Covid 19 – Our response
We have taken the Government’s latest COVID-19 guidance seriously and our district operatives are operating within the Government’s Guidelines. Many operatives normally work alone on plant and machinery so this is relatively easy to achieve. Although the office is open, the following restrictions are in place:
- office opening hours are 9.00am to 3.00pm
- one person is allowed into reception at a time
- only people paying drainage rates will be permitted to enter reception
- we regret that we are unable to accept cash payments. Payments by card are permitted and card payments can also be made by telephoning 01205 310088
- ratepayers are still able to post correspondence through the letterbox at 47 Norfolk Street at any time or email the office at email@example.com
The Board have made these changes to protect the safety and security of our employees and their families and to ensure we have healthy staff available to deliver essential services such as pumping and vegetation control.